That’s why in the event that you start thinking about obtaining a bride here in addition, you have to know ways to get a visa on her. Here you will find the easiest directions about this confusing tape headache that is red.
۱٫ File a petition for a Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is just a nonimmigrant visa for A ukrainian fiancee. It will probably let your Ukrainian bride that is mail-order visited the U.S. and obtain hitched for your requirements within ninety days upon the arrival. Before you apply for the visa it self, register the petition into the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Observe that if the Ukrainian bride has young ones, they have to be listed in the petition too, no matter if they’re not going to travel. You should be careful along with your bride’s names – you will need to point out all her names including maiden or past married names. Otherwise, you certainly will face a delay that is serious.
When the petition is authorized, your bride gets the ability to submit an application for a fiancee visa at the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter shall inform you of this approval.
۲٫ Make an application for the visa & get ready for the interview
It is important to not submit an application for the visa meeting until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these actions.
- Action # 1. She must fill out (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Action # 2. Collect most of the necessary papers to offer the application.
- Action # 3. Schedulae an appoitment with a doctor approved by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s money) and pass a medical checkup.
- Action # 4. Schedule and sign up for passport delivery.
- Action #5. Spend a $265 visa application cost and obtain a visa verification receipt through the bank.
- Action # 6. Just now your Ukrainian bride can phone the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and acquire a visa visit or do every thing online.
۳٫ Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is very important your bride comes on time because otherwise her appointment could be canceled. And, evidently, it’s not feasible in the future for the visa meeting with no previous visit. About it right there if she passes the interview successfully, she might be informed.
Nonetheless, it will require the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 business days to provide her passport because of the visa and travel papers. As a result of this, Embassy recommends not to ever set the marriage date ahead of time.
Now, right right here’s what they may pose a question to your bride that is ukrainian at meeting:
- Her history
- Just just just How both of you met
- Her career and hobbies, relationships along with other family members
- Living plans within the U.S.
- Provided experiences of this fiance plus the fiancee and whether or not they came across one another loved ones, etc.
The ukrainian bride will receive her documents back in an envelope after some time. It is essential she does open that envelope n’t but a .S. Immigration or Public Health provider officer. In the event she starts it, it could cause a suspect over tempering as well as the http://yourrussianbride.coms/ process that is whole begin with the start.
Dependent on an instance, the Embassy may let you know concerning the significance of the further processing that is administrative usually takes one other 60 times.